Thursday, September 26, 2013

Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies


Well the season is upon us. Time for EVERYTHING pumpkin! This is probably one of my favorite parts of the Fall Season! I have an amazing recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies that are Gluten Free!! Super easy. I got this easy recipe from my sister-in-law last year and couldn't wait to make them again once Fall started settling in :)

What you need: 

  • Betty Crocker yellow cake mix (Gluten Free) - You can purchase at just about any grocery store
  • 1 can of pumpkin puree (the can pictured below is Gluten Free)
  • Dark Chocolate chips 
  • Cinnamon
  • Nutmeg 
  • Vanilla








Instructions:

  1. Empty the entire box of cake mix into a mixing bowl
  2. Add the can of pumpkin puree
  3. Mix together 
  4. Add in  2 tsp of vanilla
  5. Add cinnamon and nutmeg to taste (I don't have an exact amount for these I just sprinkle it in until I think the cookie batter tastes good) --- [You know you all taste the cookie batter and not to worry-it's egg free so it's ok to eat it :)]
  6. Add in as much chocolate chips as you like. I probably put about 3/4 cup 
  7. Mix everything together 
  8. Set your oven for 350 degrees
  9. Put spoon fulls of the dough onto a cookie sheet
  10. Bake for 12 minutes 



And there you have it! It's that easy and sooo yummy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment